You will not need much equipment for your work - you might even have some of the tools already!
You will need:
- a pencil - medium softness, such as an "HB"
- a "Graders Set Square" or any other big set square - preferably
with a 45 degree angle for bias
- "French Curves" or other plastic curves - allowing you to
draw a variety of different curves
- a pair of large scissors - to cut paper and card
- a tracing wheel - with sharp teeth to penetrate through paper
- a tape measure - with a hole at least on one side
- plain pattern cutting paper - it should be transparent with no
dot & cross markings
- card - manilla card is the best
You can buy most of the equipment, if you live in the UK, at:
©The Pattern Cutting Place 2013